This steamed rice cooked with Coconut Milk is served with Chicken Curry and hot spicy paste with side dishes such as fresh Cucumber slices, fried Anchovies, roasted Peanuts and hard-boiled egg.
Our TERMs and Conditions:
Sarawak ethnic foods
- The prices displayed INCLUSIVE of SST.
- The prices DOES NOT INCLUDE Entrance Ticket to visit the ethnic houses and watch the cultural performance.
- Free entrance for Dine-In
- Until 31st December 2018
- Monday – Sunday (including Public Holidays)
- 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Printed voucher required upon redemption.
- Dine-in Only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- The menu are subject to change and it may vary as per listed.